Take your photos anywhere on your Blackberry
You may also like
Would you like to keep photos of your friends, loved ones, vacations on your Blackberry? Ascendo Photos allows you to transfer images from your Personal Computer to your Blackberry phone. Once there, you can view them like a digital photo album.
Ascendo Photos contains everything you need to transfer photos from you PC to your Blackberry over the same USB cable you received with your Blackberry phone. It provides a Desktop Utility to select, resize and transfer images. Ascendo Photos also lets you take your favorite photos where ever you go!
Features of Ascendo Photos include:
- Start by using the Ascendo Desktop Photo manager to choose photos that you have stored on your PC in .JPG, .GIF or .PNG format.
- When you connect to your Blackberry device, Ascendo Photos determines the screen size of you device and adjusts the screen emulator.
- Browse your PC directories to choose an image. The image will be displayed in the Blackberry screen emulator as it will appear when transfered.
- Use the zoom in and zoom out buttons to resize image, see "magnify +" and "magnify -" buttons at top right of the screen emulator.
- Use slider bars to pan image from right to left or from top to bottom.
- Alternatively, you can position the cursor over the picture and use the hand icon to move the photo.
- When you are satisfied with the result, press Transfer button to send photo to your Blackberry.
- Photos are stored on Blackberry and can be displayed in full screen mode.
User-friendly photo suite for your Blackberry.